LAMP, Drupal and everything else
2k13 - Version 0.36 - Last change on 01 September 2013 10:30:00
- Intro into Web Development and/or Drupal Site building.
- Two part training/workshop
- 1. how to setup a (local) L(inux)A(apache)M(ySQL)P(HP) server for development
- 2. learn about the most essential features and concepts of Drupal
- By the end of the training you will be able to
- setup a basic development server with essential understanding of Linux as a server OS
- Configure and set up a basic Drupal site.
- Select, install and configure modules and themes from Drupal.org
- Create content and configure content types, Create listings of content.
- Manage user roles and accounts.
- Manage aliases and URL paths.
- Create blocks and place them in the layout